Basic On-Page Optimization Activities In Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Today’s scenario in every market competition goes beyond the limit, so in this market, if you want to come top then SEO is a must. In search engine optimization you should know about basic on-page optimization activities. If you willing your website should perform at peak point then you defiantly learn more about On-Page Optimization Activities.
If you see last few years Google drastically changes his rules about on page optimization activities. Google is total focus on the user’s experience, so Google increasing standards of websites results.
Nowadays websites are basically dealing with ranking Google algorithms like Semantic, Rankbrain, Hummingbird and Panda, so Google going to smarter and smarter. So it must learn On-Page SEO factors.
On page SEO checklist are works as to ensure that a new content on new web pages should be Google SEO basics. It each SEO elements helps Google to determine the relevancy of a website.
- Unique URLs Creating
URLs are very important not only for users but also for search engines. URLs mainly helpful to both to understand the type of web pages it is. Below Some SEO basics information for creating URLs that very helpful for users and search engines also.
- If you want to separate the words please use hyphens.
- You should use lowercase characters in URLs.
- Try to create static URLs don’t use dynamic parameters and session IDs
- Do not use STOP-words like “the, and a, it, they etc.
- Basic On-Page Optimization activities for creating unique or special Tittle and Description Tag
The title tag is a more important parameter for a webpage, with the help of this unique parameter Google classified your web pages. This title tag suggests to Google which type of topic of web page content.
Below Some basic important points to be considered when you make title tags
- At least select 1-2 keywords that show or describe your web page content. This keyword you already research, Keep in mind keyword should be relevant to your searches.
- Your title tag having primary and secondary keywords, they have written clear and specify manner.
- SEO experts have an opinion that you should be used 70 characters (with space) or less in the title tag.
The basic need of Description Tag
The main purpose of description tag to suggest the users what kind of the page they click through search engine results and it is basic in On-page optimization activities.
Google never compromise with users satisfaction, So Google will try to show your Description tag to users if you make or Google will self-make description tag on the base of users search query.
In description tag also contain primary and secondary keywords in the good and meaningful manner describe the page relevancy in 300 characters or less.
- Basics for Page Optimization
Page optimization is one of the crucial factors in SEO basic optimization technics. When we will start to optimize web page content, that time people not talking about keyword density. Keyword density means adding the number of keywords in content. Keyword density should be 1 to 2 percentage of content. If your content having 1000 words then you should be using 20 keywords or less for the better result.
Users are not interested to read your total content, they want to find the required topic for his query. As we know the verities of content used for audience interaction like video, images etc. Because this type of content is a help to increase the overall experience of the users.
- Keyword stuffing is important in content
Keywords use is a very important strategy in SEO optimization technics. Keywords use naturally in content don’t try put forcefully in content. The keyword should have the head, mid-tail, phrases etc.
Basics of H1 (heading tag 1) tag using
- In your content as per SEO point of view one H1 tag must.
- The H1 tag includes with your focus keyword topic for the page content-head of the content.
Basics of H2 (heading tag 2) tag using
- In your all content you should few H2 tags use
- H2 is a subtopic of your focus keyword topic
- These should be content those keywords of your secondary content topics.
Basics of H3 tags
- You should defiantly use few H3 tags after H2 tags
- They should be describing subtopics of your secondary keyword topics.
- An H3 tag was not necessary to relevant to your content, so you can go deep into the topic.
Image optimization needed
- You should use the image in the content less than 100 kb for the better result.
- Use an ALT tag to describing your image
- Whenever you describe your image please use hyphens to separate the words.
- Internal link
Interlink is an important point in On-Page optimization activities, So all SEO experts know the value of internal links. Try to place links to your blog in your blog post. If you provide interlinking in your page, it will help to readers or users to take more knowledge from your website and they spend more time on your page. It will help to pass link juice to other pages of your website.
Keep in mind one thing, whenever you interlinking please try to use a relevant keyword as an anchor text. Don’t use more, it harmful to your website.
Interlinks always are relevant to your existing content because it shows to the search engine that your interlinks giving more information to users.
- External link
External linking also helpful to your website, but in this factor also keep mind external links also giving relevant information of your current page. Whenever you give the external link to another website, you should fully confident on that website. If you have little bit doubt about website one provision is provided that no follows tag. This tag helps to avoid passing your link juice to bad websites.
In external links, you can provide links in two manners do follow links and no follow links. If you trust on the website you give do follow the link.
It increases your site credibility on search engine platform.
- Meta Robots tag and Robots.txt
We can put Meta robot tag and Robots.txt in the same group, they both are the same things but in a different manner. Robot.txt is the one type of file and Meta robot is HTML Tag, they both give permission or prevent search engine bots from crawling your site.
The main purpose of creating the robot.txt file that in your server, this file tells bots like Bing, Google, etc. that which page to crawl or which page not.
Meat Robots Tag use in the header section of your website. It helps to Google bots to how to crawl your website. Meta robot is not directly impacting on ranking factor of your site, but In on- page optimization activities it plays the vital role.
7. Site Loading Speed
In 2019 website loading speed is the major factor to the rank website. As the view of SEO, your website standard loading time is 4 seconds, if your website required more time then you defiantly think about that.
Some important guideline for increasing speed
- Reduce Redirects
- Try to improve server response time; you can use CDN (Content Delivery Network) services like MaxCDN, Cloudfare etc.
- Optimizing your website coding, remove unnecessary characters form website coding.
Mobile friendly website
Today’s scenario Google total focus on the mobile index as first, so if your site is not mobile responsible then you already out of the game.
As the latest survey said that major traffic comes from the mobile device on the Google search engine, so Google gives first preference for the mobile-friendly website.
So If you build your website using WordPress CMS then you defiantly sure about your themes are mobile responsible or not.
We hope you’re some basic doubt about on page optimization activities are clear, we think it really helps to you for optimizing your website or blog. We have discussed the major important topics of on-page optimization activities, now it’s your time to implement on your website or blog for the better result.